The vast majority of requests that I get on Martech Zone are guest post requests. We’re pretty open on these requests as long as they’re not outwardly salesy or just trying to garner backlinks. I’m adamant that the content we provide be of quality to keep to my goal of helping marketers research, discover, and learn about marketing technology.
What Are the Benefits of Writing Guest Posts?
There are several benefits to publishing guest articles on other sites and blogs, including:
- Increased Exposure: Guest posting on other sites and blogs can help you reach a wider audience and gain exposure to new readers who may not have found you otherwise. This can help you build your brand and increase your visibility online.
- Improved SEO: When you publish guest articles on other sites, you can often include links back to your own site, which can improve your search engine rankings and increase your online visibility.
- Networking Opportunities: Guest posting can help you build relationships with other bloggers and site owners in your niche. This can lead to new opportunities for collaborations, partnerships, and guest posting on other sites in the future.
- Establish Authority: When you publish guest articles on reputable sites in your niche, it can help establish you as an authority in your field. This can help you gain credibility with readers and potential customers.
- Diversify Your Content: Publishing guest articles on other sites allows you to diversify your content and reach new audiences with fresh perspectives and insights.
Overall, publishing guest articles on other sites and blogs can help you expand your reach, improve your online visibility, build relationships with other bloggers and site owners, and establish yourself as an authority in your field.
The process for a guest post can be a pain, though. While I have a submission process, you’d be surprised at how many people simply don’t answer the necessary questions (or lie about their goal of backlinking… grrr.)
Accessily: Find Sites That Welcome Guest Posts
As with every other problem out there, there’s a solution for that! Accessily is a content marketing marketplace where a business can publish its guest post on some high-quality websites. In fact, their marketplace now has over 15,000 websites listed (including Martech Zone) where you can make a purchase and publish a guest post.
The publishers can be filtered by their Moz domain authority, page authority, publisher rules, language, and also whether or not you can place a backlink within the content.
As you can see by the few examples above, the cost of publishing an article can be quite an investment… but given the size of those sites, the audience you’re reaching, and the authority they have in the industry, it can be a great investment for a business or agency.
In my humble opinion, I think keeping the prices high is a great way to keep back linkers out… who survive on cheap pricing and placing tons of links on low-quality sites. As a publisher, the fact that I have control over the content and can approve it is essential.
I look forward to testing out the service for my clients as well as seeing how it works for businesses who hope to utilize my publication to reach a new audience with great content.
Sign Up for a Free Accessily Account
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Accessily and we are using our links in this article.