While virtually every sales and martech platform have reporting interfaces, many quite robust, they fall short of providing any kind of comprehensive view of your digital marketing. As marketers, we do try to centralize reporting in Analytics, but even it is often exclusive to activity on your site rather than all of the different channels you are working in. And… if you’ve ever had the pleasure of trying to build a report in a platform, you know how complex it can be.
Reporting and dashboards are a necessity nowadays. As an agency, I need to communicate performance to clients. As a marketer, I need to view our own performance. And… I also need to broaden our reports for leadership and narrow them to the teams or individuals responsible for their performance.
Google offers its own solution called Data Studio. While it’s technically codeless, it’s not simple to use at all and I’ve had some frustration in bringing in third-party data for use. The fact is, I simply don’t have time to troubleshoot and learn the platform. What I need is a platform that has a comprehensive selection of productized integrations in addition to pre-made templates that can be modified easily. That’s what tools like Whatagraph are for.
Whatagraph Multi-Channel Data Reporting
Whatagraph enables marketing agencies and in-house marketing teams to create, automate, and deliver beautiful reports that take minutes rather than hours to develop.
Whatagraph Features include:
- Multi-Channel – Monitor and compare the performance of multiple channels and campaigns – live, all in a single platform. Add data from any number of sources to your report, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, and many more.
- Automated Delivery – Automatically send reports to your clients and/or team at your selected frequency.
- Custom Styling – Customize your reports using the client’s brand colors, adding logos and custom domains. Show your client you took extra care and they’ll immediately recognize the report was made specifically for them.
- Pre-Made Templates – Speed up the reporting process by using our customizable, ready-to-go templates. Select from different template categories and build a report in minutes while preventing any human errors.
- Data Sources – Put the finishing touches to your report by adding custom data: with Google Sheets and Public API integrations, you’ll be able to import details from any source at all.
- Collaboration – Share, build, and edit reports together simultaneously.
Productized integrations include Google Analytics, Google Analytics 4, Google Ads, Facebook, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Google Search Console, YouTube, LinkedIn Ads, Google Sheets, Google Display & Video 360, Adform, Criteo, Basis (formerly Centro), Simplifi, Salesforce, HubSpot, Public API, Shopify, BigCommerce, Ahrefs, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Pinterest Ads, Spotify Ads, TikTok Ads, Semrush, Amazon Advertising, WooCommerce, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, CallTrackingMetrics, and Yahoo Ads Japan.
Disclosure: I am a Whatagraph affiliate and I’m using my link throughout this article.