The 2021 Mobile Shopping Apps Report is here! To help marketers make data-informed decisions and deliver compelling campaigns, Liftoff has partnered with app intelligence provider App Annie as well as newcomer poq, a cloud-native mobile app provider, to analyze the shopping engagement, trends, and metrics that matter most.
The last 12 months will be remembered as a period when global events and the COVID outbreak combined to “pack a decade of e-commerce growth into a single year.” Shelter in place orders forced a sea change in shopping behavior as record numbers of consumers leaned into mobile and apps.
The 2021 Mobile Shopping Apps report breaks down the “shopping boom” by platform, region, and season across several data points and data sources to tie the story of a remarkable year in commerce together. The report is a must-have for marketers working at every level of the e-commerce industry. Download your free copy of the report now!
Report highlights include:
- Liftoff’s signature cost and conversion rate data
- The changing makeup of ad creatives per campaign
- New research from poq, such as order value and notification timing
- App Annie’s engagement metrics, from sessions to in-app time spent
- Real insights from Mobile Heroes and industry insiders