Yext, the self-proclaimed ‘answers company’, has partnered with Post Office, the UK’s largest retail network.
Yext will support Post Office by providing its customers with consistent and accurate information across all of its digital touchpoints. With over 11,500 branches, Post Office will leverage Yext to improve online visibility, drive footfall, and improve branch profitability. Post Office will also more efficiently monitor, analyse and respond to reviews using Yext’s intelligent response methods.
Nico Beukes, MD at Yext, said: “Our partnership with Post Office demonstrates how Yext is at the forefront of helping globally recognised companies build loyalty and engagement with their customers. Businesses worldwide are grappling with a surge of customer questions, and it has never been more critical to provide customers with immediate, accurate answers both on and off their websites. We’re delighted to be supporting Post Office on its journey to enhance the customer experience.”
Yext syncs information to more than 100 million business listings and powers over a billion updates annually across the industry’s largest network of direct integration partners, which includes platforms like Google, Amazon Alexa, Apple Maps, Facebook, and many others.
Laura Joseph, director of customer experience, marketing and digital at Post Office, said: “We are excited to enhance our customer experience with Yext, better enabling us to show accurate branch information online and highlight the additional services we offer. Customers can plan visits to their local Post Office with confidence that their branch will be open. We also look forward to being able to easily monitor and respond to our customers’ feedback across our digital properties as we continuously strive to ensure our customers come first.”
Yext helps organisations answer every question about their business. Yext’s Answers Platform collects and organises content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products – including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search – to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information.
About the Post Office
- With over 11,500 branches, Post Office has the biggest retail network in the UK, with more branches than all the banks and building societies combined.
- Post Office is helping anyone who wants cash to get it whichever way is most convenient. Partnership with over 30 banks, building societies and credit unions means that 99% of UK bank customers can access their accounts at their Post Office.
- Cash withdrawals, deposits and balance enquiries can be made securely and conveniently over the counter at any Post Office; and the biggest investment by any organisation or company in the last decade is being made to safeguard 1,400 free-to-use ATMs across the UK.
- Post Office is simplifying its proposition for Postmasters with a focus on its cash and banking; mails and parcels; foreign exchange; and bill payments services.
- Research has found that visits to the Post Office help drive another 400 million visitors to other shops, restaurants and local businesses equating to an estimated £1.1 billion in additional revenue for High Street businesses.
- 99.7% of the population live within three miles of a Post Office; and 4,000 branches are open seven days a week.
Interested in hearing leading global brands discuss subjects like this in person? Find out more about Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) Europe, London, North America, and Singapore.