The traditional higher education system has let the world of B2B down, with a complete lack of formal, structured education across the entire industry. This major oversight has led to totally inconsistent core technical skills across every role in go-to-market teams from leadership through to SDRs, AEs, CSMs, marketing, and revenue operations.
Early in my business, I had the fortune to be connected with some sales coaches that unleashed my ability to speak to, qualify, and close sales. In all honesty, I wouldn’t have a business had I not listened to them and put proven strategies to practice. You or your organization may not have had those resources, though… and it’s likely revealed itself in the lack of strategy, structure, and results of your B2B sales.
Sales Impact Academy has solved this major problem by bringing together the world’s best talent to teach structured, live online courses with high learning design principles and rapidly upskill go-to-market professionals across the globe. Features of their their platform include:
- World-leading expert coaches with a global team access available.
- Over 1,000 classes available with your annual subscription
- Live and on-demand classes
- Access to a clack community
- Certification upon completion of your courses
Sales Training: Managing The Complete Sales Journey
Here’s a Sales Impact Academy course overview on Managing the Complete Sales Journey. This is a course for front-line salespeople designed to help maximize revenue through best practices at every stage of the sales cycle. It covers topics such as qualifying leads and deep discovery, running highly effective meetings, identifying and managing stakeholders, writing value-led proposals, managing negotiations, and closing.
Sales Coaching Classes
The classes are broken down by both school and coach across the following disciplines:
- Customer Success – including customer onboarding, customer cross-sell and upsell, customer success fundamentals, customer retention, business reviews, and more.
- Management and Leadership – data-driven account executive management, data-driven sales development representative management, foundations of great leadership, go-to-market fundamentals, sales coaching training, and many more.
- Prospecting – cold calling, cold email prospecting, prospecting with video, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, social selling, outbound prospecting, objection handling, prospecting for the enterprise, and more.
- Sales – account-based selling, value propositions, buyer hesitation, sales cycle, sales negotiation, objection handling, sales conversations, high-velocity sales, and more.
Every school includes master classes with leaders to take your training to the next level. Attend one of Sales Impact Academy’s live classes and you’ll see how they’ve helped over 12,000 go-to-market professionals be exceptional in their roles and find joy at work.
Experience A Live Class With The Sales Impact Academy
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of the Sales Impact Academy and is using affiliate links in this article.