Over the last few years, there’s no doubt that the need for an online store is critical to retailers being able to meet consumer demands, compete effectively, and grow their sales beyond their retail locations. A critical challenge for this industry is that the modern point-of-sale (POS) systems that retailers invested in were built for retail sales – not for e-commerce.
Simultaneously, innovative e-commerce platforms launched online enabled direct-to-consumer experiences that enabled anyone to sell online… but they lacked the necessary features to accommodate retail sales via a POS.
With growth comes these challenges:
- Poor inventory management – wasting time manually inputting data cross-platform.
- Lost revenue opportunities – incorrect inventory counts impact revenue.
- Reduced customer frustration – ability to enable accurate inventory for buying online or store pickup.
Enter SKU IQ, a platform that connects your Point-of-Sale and e-commerce inventories in real-time.
SKU IQ helps small to medium businesses sync inventory and reporting between their Point-of-Sale and eCommerce platforms. Currently, SKU IQ supports Clover, Square, Lightspeed, and Vend POS platforms and can integrate inventories to e-commerce systems including Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, or WooCommerce.
SKU IQ Features
SKU IQ enables retailer with e-commerce sites to access sales performance, recent orders and recent sync events from a single dashboard. Features include:
- View Products – View, edit and add new products, and decide where items appear.
- Link Products – Avoid bad inventory data by finding and linking any matching products between your Point-of-Sale and eCommerce platform.
- Migrate Your Products – Avoid double data entry and bulk push products from one platform to the other with SKU IQ’s service.
- View Sales, Product, and Customer Reports – Evaluate top sellers and discover your top customers from both platforms in one view.
Tired of spending hours on manual data entry? With SKU IQ you can save time by automatically having your POS and e-commerce inventory sync in real-time.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for SKU IQ and I’m using affiliate links in this article.