If you’re selling to businesses, you know how difficult it is to find prospective companies and track down the decision-makers there… let alone understand their intent to actually purchase. B2B sales superstars are some amazing sleuths, making call after call to internal and external contacts they’ve built relationships with to identify the right people at the right companies – at the right time.
- 106 million company records
- 167 million contact records
- 140 million email addresses
- 50 million direct dial numbers
- 41 million mobile numbers
- 31,000 technologies profiled
This isn’t a static list… over 100 million contact records are updated daily by a growing network of voluntary contributors that validate or add new information. Machine learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) are also deployed to capture data from over 38 million online sources daily – including corporate websites, news articles, SEC filings, and job postings. They also have over 400 employees that verify and enhance their research tools and algorithms for increased accuracy to over 90% with a match rate of 99.8%.
Utilizing ZoomInfo‘s platform, your company can research, target, and reach the best B2B prospects. ZoomInfo’s coverage, accuracy, and depth are recognized as the best in the industry. These solutions will help your sales and marketing teams accelerate sales by reducing your time to close and increasing your revenue per close. The platform includes:
- Intelligence – define your market, discover ideal buyers, track buyer intent, and analyze calls, meetings, and emails to analyze your process for improvement.
- Engagement – easy-to-use native applications that streamline outreach and connect with buyers across your most important channels, including email, phone, and website chat.
- Orchestration – maximize sales productivity by activating manual processes based on relevant external and internal workflow activities.
ZoomInfo Platform Features Include
- Contact & Company Search – Define markets, discover ideal buyers
- Buyer Intent – Reach ready-to-buy prospects
- Conversation Intelligence – Analyze every interaction
- Relationship Intelligence – Capture contacts & communications
- Data-as-a-Service – Activate a unified data strategy
- Sales Automation – Streamline phone and email outreach
- Website Chat – Identify and route qualified leads
- Digital Advertising – Target tailor-made audiences
- Workflows – Kickstart go-to-market activities
- Lead Enrichment – Append data in real-time
- Integrations – Put best-in-class data into dozens of applications including Salesforce, MS Dynamics, and Hubspot.
Data Privacy, Transparency, and Compliance
ZoomInfo is fully compliant in its acquisition, retention, and maintenance of B2B corporate data:
ZoomInfo is ISO 27001 certified, and we take data privacy and security very seriously. We follow strict policies to ensure the data we collect always complies with the latest legislation. We are also self-certified to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks. Our data transfer processes comply with requirements from the European Union, United Kingdom, Switzerland, as well as the United States.
ZoomInfo’s Code of Community
ZoomInfo is a leader in modern go-to-market software, data, and intelligence for more than 20,000 companies worldwide.
Disclosure: I am using my affiliate links in this article.