The availability of affordable marketing platforms continues to impress, and content management systems (CMS) are no different. I’ve worked in a number of proprietary, open-source, and paid CMS platforms over the years… some incredible and some quite difficult. Until I learn what a clients’ goals, resources, and processes are, I don’t make a recommendation on which platform to utilize.
If you’re a small business that can’t afford to drop tens of thousands of dollars on a web presence, you’re most likely to utilize simple platforms that require no coding and have a great selection of templates to customize on your own.
When I set up a spa site a year ago, I used a platform I knew would provide the support and administrative tools that my client needed. There was no way that I was going to build a site that required constant maintenance, updates, and continued optimization… since the owner couldn’t afford to pay for that level of effort.
Zyro: Build a Website, Online Store, or Portfolio
One incredibly affordable solution is Zyro. Zyro has all-inclusive prices and a no-risk, 30-day money-back guarantee. You even get 24/7 live chat support with every plan!
- Hosting – There’s no need to go get a hosting provider, Zyro’s platform is all inclusive. You can even get your domain through their service for free with some packages.
- Templates – All Zyro templates are optimized and mobile responsive. Start with a blank template, or select from store templates, business service templates, photography templates, restaurant templates, portfolio templates, resume templates, event templates, landing page templates or blog templates.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor – No code necessary, you have complete creative control with designer-made templates that can be customized to your brand and messaging.
- Search Engine Optimization – Zyro’s content management platform has all the features necessary to optimize your site or store for search engines.
- AI Writer – Not a great writer? Simply can’t find the time to write? Let AI Writer generate text for your website while you’re building it.
- Ecommerce – A complete ecommerce package, including payment processing, shipping integration, customer relationship manager (CRM), automated emails, and reporting. Your store can easily be integrated to Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Security – Sites are fully secured with your SSL certificate and HTTPS encryption, and ecommerce transactions are protected as well.
- Deep Reporting – Find out where traffic comes from and optimize your conversions with tools like Google Analytics, Kliken, and MoneyData.
Zyro has a number of affordable plans with no hidden costs.
Zyro has a Black Friday offer that runs from November 15th through December 7th… use code ZYROBF and save up to 86%!
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for Zyro and I’m using my affiliate link in this article.